You can add participants automatically to your CampaignMonitor lists using the native CampaignMonitor integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
To activate it please enter your CimpaignMonitor API Key and the List Token (see how to find below) to which you want to add your participant.
How to find your CampaignMonitor List ID:
- Click on List & Subscribers in the Dashboard menu.
- Select the List you want to link.
- Click on change name/type, located below the list name
- Copy the API Subscriber List ID and paste it into the brandquiz integrations menu
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your brandquiz project and it is set to "Sends data to: CampaignMonitor (or all integrations)".
Your integration will send email, first name and last name automatically, however you can add more fields to be sent. For your list to accept more data, please configure your "Custom fields" accordingly:
- Fields from the Contact Info element (all type Text): title, gender, organization for the Organization name, job for Job title, address, zip, city, state, coutry, phone, mobile, fax
- birthday (type Date): Full birthday with year
- facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin (type Text)
- correct (Text or Number type): Correctly answered questions
- score (Text or Number type): Quiz score of values
- calculator (Text or Number type): Result from the calculator element
- outcome (Text type): Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured a CampaignMonitor integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
Make sure you choose the right field types or your integration may not work!
Be aware that if the subscriber is in an inactive state or has previously been unsubscribed or added to the suppression list, they will be re-added to the list.
Note: By default the subscriber has given permission to have their email opens & clicks tracked. Make sure to have that mentioned in the opt-in text in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.