You can add participants automatically to your ActiveCampaign lists using the native ActiveCampaign integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
To activate it please enter your ActiveCampaign API Key, URL, Form ID (optional) and the List ID (see how to find list & from id below) to which you want to add your participant. If no Form ID is specified, by default new Contacts will be automatically subscribed to your list. Make sure to have that mentioned in the opt-in text in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
How to find your ActiveCampaign Form ID:
- Click on Forms in the Dashboard menu.
- Select the Form you wan't to link.
- The Form ID number is displayed inside the page URL after "/forms/"
How to find your ActiveCampaign List ID:
- Click on Lists in the Dashboard menu.
- Select the List you want to link.
- The List ID number is displayed inside the page URL after "&listId="
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your brandquiz project and it is set to "Sends data to: ActiveCampaign (or all integrations)".
Your integration will send email, first name, last name and phone automatically.
For your list to accept more data, please configure your "Custom fields" accordingly.
Some custom fields are MANDATORY in order for the integration to work:
- correct (Text): Correctly answered questions
- score (Text): Quiz score of values
- outcome (Text): Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects
Optional custom fields:
- Fields from the Contact Info element (all type Text): title, gender, company for the Organization name, job for Job title, address, zip, city, state, country, mobile, fax
- birthdate (type Date): Full birthday with year
- facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin (type Text)
- calculator (Text): Result from the calculator element
Important: Make sure you choose the right field names & types or your integration may not work!
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured an ActiveCampaign integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
Be aware that if the subscriber is in an inactive state or has previously been unsubscribed or added to the suppression list, they will be re-added to the list.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.